Thursday, January 7, 2016

Product Review: Hanging Toiletry Bag Kit for Men and Women by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Hanging Toiletry Bag Kit for Men and Women by Dot&Dot is an interesting product that can not only be used while traveling but can also be used at home! Keeping small bottles/packages of deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, a toothbrush, floss, face serum, lotion, a razor, makeup, medications, etc. in one place is easy with this product. There are thee main compartments: The top compartment has a pouch with a zipper and two open pouches, the middle compartment contains a storage pouch with a zipper and mesh screen, and the bottom compartment contains a storage pouch with four places to strap in bottles and also includes a zipper and a mesh screen. The bag will hang on a door knob!



I love that this Hanging Toiletry Kit contains places to strap bottles in the bottom compartment, which allows bottles to have a better chance to stay in the upward position, reducing chances of anything leaking from those bottles. It will reduce clutter on sinks in hotels and homes when it is hung on a door, although people might want to remind themselves that this was hung on a door in a hotel (so they won't forget to take it home later) if it is put in a place that is not seen much (like the side of the door that is hidden when it is opened).



This Toiletry Bag folds and zippers into the size of small lunch box. It has a strap on the top that can be used for carrying or hanging on a door or other place with a small enough knob. When I folded up the Toiletry Bag with the contents in it, two of the bottles came out of place from the straps. The bottles were kind of small and thinner than the others so that is understandable. I will probably get used to what sized bottles work best in those straps.

Overall I am very happy with this product! This Toiletry Bag really is an encouragement to me to travel lighter, since it can be used to put smaller bottles/packages of toiletry items in, when I am used to carrying bigger bottles/packages. I have other travel accessories by Dot&Dot in the same color (I received the purple toiletry bag), so it is nice that this one matches those. I like the option of being able to just hang it on a door when I am home from traveling and use the items right from the bag, without having to unload it soon after I get home. If my counter and drawers become too cluttered I can put items in it that I use a lot and have them readily available to pull out of it later.

The fact that there are three main compartments I think will help people to organize their toiletry items better in this case also. One compartment can be used to store hair liquids, another to store dry items, one to store medications, etc. (or some other pattern). I think many people will probably be happy they can use it both for travel and at home.

#HangingToiletryKit

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Dot-Toiletry-Compartments-Organisation-Traveling/dp/B00JKJ7FKA/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1449586024&sr=8-9&keywords=hanging+toiletry+kit

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment