Thursday, January 14, 2016

Product Review: Handmade Unlined Hardcover Notebook with Fabric by SamutNote

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This hardcover notebook is 5"x8" and contains 200 pages of unlined, soft, high quality, Green Read, light cream colored paper. It can be used to write, sketch, and draw in as a notebook, diary, or sketchbook. It can also be used as a small scrapbook to glue or tape small items into. The fabric cover makes it stylish.

I received this notebook in the black cream checked fabric cover, which I like. I used it to write down important study notes about information that came to me as a light bulb went on in my head. The first page was hard to write on because of the way first pages usually are in books. That page can be used as a title page (although there is a thicker page before it) if anybody desires to use it that way to prevent the awkward way the first page bends. I had not written on unlined paper in awhile so it was interesting to do that again in this notebook. In my opinion, lined paper is easier to write on but unlined paper is more presentable.

I think many people will think of this notebook as becoming a diary; that is what I thought of when I first saw it. It also would be great to have handy to draw in. It is small enough to tuck away in most purses and bags.

#SamutNote

Available through Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/1JPCXuY

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment