Monday, January 4, 2016

Product Review: Car Trunk Organizer by Vipinzon


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Car Trunk Organizer by Vipinzon is made of strong 600D polyester fabric and will hold up to 75 pounds. It is 21“Long x 15”Wide x 10”Tall and made of non-slop material which will prevent it from sliding all over the trunk. It has two sections and it also has a removable sub-divider, a Velcro pocket in the front, and 4 mesh pockets on the side. The handles make it easier to lift and when it is not being used it will fold flat to half an inch size.


I could tell when I first saw and picked up this Car Trunk Organizer in my hands that it was made of strong material. It didn't feel or look flimsy at all to me. It really came in handy to put my groceries in. I was using a cardboard box to hold some of the groceries in and the other bags that didn't fit in the box would sometimes spill its contents all over my trunk during the drive home.
 
Another thing this Car Trunk Organizer came in handy for was when I recently purchased two packages of towels that I was in need of. Instead of putting them on the floor of my trunk to possibly roll around a lot during my trip home, they both fit nicely in this trunk organizer.

Not only does it work great in a car but it for SUVs, trucks, and minivans also!


Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Vipinzon-Trunk-Organizer-Truck-Minivan/dp/B017BVVXTC/

Hashtag: #VIPINZON

My rating= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment