Monday, January 18, 2016

Product Review: Briskbars by Briskbars



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Briskbars contain guarana and maca. They also contain a small amount of sugar (4 grams) and sodium (40 grams), are Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, and Kosher. They are not your average size energy bar, although they are strong even though they are small. The ingredients are advertised on the package as being stronger than one espresso.

The taste of this Briskbar energy bar is like no other I have tasted before...I could taste the strong maca flavor and couldn't taste very much sugar. I could tell that there was some sugar in it. After reading the ingredients I learned that it is made with organic unsweetened chocolate. It took some getting used to the taste but after eating one Briskbar the taste seemed to grow on me.

One day I went to work on no sleep (not on purpose, I just couldn't sleep that night) and this energy bar really helped me to get through the day better. I know having this energy bar is not a replacement for sleep, although since I got no sleep (and I couldn't help it) I'm glad I had a Briskbar available to help me with my energy that day. I ate two other bars on two other days I also worked and had a lot of sleep the night before. I don't remember reaching a dragging point during any point of my work days on those days, so I think they helped in that regard also. I do remember feeling kind of some nervous energy pretty soon after I ate this energy bar on one of the days I had a lot of sleep the night before, which I think happens with a lot of products with caffeine in them (I don't drink or eat a lot of caffeine so I wasn't used to that like other people might be),

Also, I ate a small amount of candy with the Briskbars because I knew I needed something more before I went into work. If I didn't need to wait three or three and half hours to eat again then I probably would've been okay with eating just the Briskbar, without eating the additional candy. One thing I noticed is that I wasn't very thirsty after eating these Briskbars, one day I didn't drink any water during my time at work until about half of my work day was finished. I am not saying these Briskbars caused me not to be thirsty, it is just something I noticed on days I ate them.

I'm very happy with the results of the Briskbar. It is good to know that these are available if I need to have something on hand to help me with my energy before the start of a work day. I think they will help people to gain a little more kick to their day if they can't help losing sleep, or need something with natural ingredients to help get them get their day going.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#NewtoBB

http://briskbars.com

I  received four Briskbars free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment