Thursday, January 28, 2016

Product Review: Black Pismo Aluminum Field Easel by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Black Pismo Aluminum Field Easel by US Art Supply is made of high quality aluminum metal, is lightweight, folds into a smaller size when not in use, and contains a spring loaded top clamp to help secure canvases. It will accommodate canvases up to 32" high. The adjustable legs allow the easel to be used as a floor or tabletop easel and can be used indoors and outdoors. When the tray is taken off of the easel, both pieces (the easel and the tray) can be folded up and placed into the nice carry case that is included. There is really no assembly required, other than attaching the tray to the easel.


 


This is the most interesting easel I have come across so far. It enabled me to sit down on the floor and paint, which I don't remember ever doing. The top part of the easel will move down into a smaller size if it is adjusted, which is easy to do. What I found interesting is that not only will the tray fit on the legs but it can also be secured into place at the top of the easel too by putting the tray into the top rod into the easel and then securing it (at first I thought that was how the easel was supposed to be put together). I like it better as a floor easel when the tray is fastened to the top part of the easel like that. I like it better as a tabletop / miniature easel when the tray is put on the bottom part of the easel (on the legs). I also like that it folds up into a smaller size when I am not using it.

I think a lot of people will find this easel useful for painting, drawing, and displaying artwork on canvases and diagrams, charts, and other information on easel paper.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR99NR0

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment