Friday, January 1, 2016

Product Review: Amazing Nature Adult Coloring Book by Tali Carmi

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Amazing Nature Adult Coloring Book is full of many animals pictures in nature surroundings to color. Pictures included are: Condor, Pug, Seal, Cobra, Owl, Pekingese, Jellyfish, Chimpanzee, Angry bird, Crab, Cocker Spaniel, Barn Owl, Bassett Hound, Blue Whale, Cougar, Lion Fish, Sloth, Manta Ray, Pomeranian, Hummingbird, Red Chinese Tibetan Mastiff, Kakadu, Axolotl, Duck, Scalloped Hammerhead, Chinese Crested Dog, Aye-Aye, Octopus, Chow Chow, Jesus Lizard, Hawk, Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko, San Bernard. There is a combination of birds, dogs, jungle and sea life pictures. The pictures are single sided. The names of the pictures are included in a listing in the back of the book.

A picture I colored in this Amazing Nature Adult Coloring Book using fine art, water colored pencils
I used fine art water colored pencils in this coloring book, which are more to help with painting I think, although I liked to use them in adult coloring books. In my opinion, those colored pencils worked well with these drawings because there are a lot of fine detailed pictures. I noticed that some the pictures in this book are the same as in the Amazing Jungle Life Adult Coloring Book, also by Tali Carmi.  As with the other adult coloring book, I didn't like how I think one of the animals was named after a bad spirit but I liked that one of the other drawings looked like the animal was named after a good spirit. I liked that there was no awkwardness for me when trying to color a back page, since the pictures are single-sided.

If you are an adult that likes coloring animals and nature then you will probably like coloring in this adult coloring book.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Nature-Coloring-Stress-Relieving/dp/151975633X/?tag=ebookpro0e-20

#Promotion

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment