Sunday, January 31, 2016

Product Review: 8"x8" Canvas Panels (12 Pack) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This 12 pack of 8"x8" Canvas Panels by US Art Supply come wrapped together, they are also individually wrapped. The canvases are made of 100% pure cotton, contain an acid-free heavy board, have an 8-ounce finished weight with turned edges, and are triple acrylic gesso primed for acrylic or oil painting. The back of the canvases contain the product description and other product information, which I believe will make them easy to reorder.

The back of the canvases contain product information, making them easy to reorder.

I used some of these canvases with acrylic and watercolor paint (I don't think they are made for watercolor paint but I wanted to try it out on one of the canvases anyway). Amazingly, they did great not only with the acrylic paint, put also with the watercolor paint, which I wasn't expecting. The water in the watercolor paint did not drip all over the painting but made its way through the patterns of paint from the picture. I did need to use more than one coat of paint with both types of paint with most and maybe all of the paintings but that is pretty much a given for me with anything I paint. The acrylic painting turned out more rich in color, which I understand because that is one type of paint these canvases were made for.

I like that these canvases can be propped up on a book shelf, table, or stand as long as there is something that they can lean against.

These canvases would probably work well for professional and student painters of all ages.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUZFKYG

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment