Thursday, January 21, 2016

Product Review: 64" Black Wooden Tripod Easel by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This 64" Black Wooden Tripod Easel by US Art Supply was pretty easy for me to assemble without instructions because I recently put together a smaller desktop easel that was put together kind of the same way (it also helped to look at a picture of the easel to see how it was assembled). This easel has more pieces to it since there are bottom legs as well as parts that screw onto those legs. There were some pads on three of the parts, which made me understand that those were the bottom legs. A family member helped me with how to connect the chain since it attached to this easel differently than the chain attached to the tabletop easel.

I used this to put a concert poster on and so far it has held up the poster without falling; it seems like it is just the right size to display the poster. I like that this easel is lightweight and will fold up so I can put it against a wall or in the closest when it's not being used, also.

This easel would also be nice for painting projects and to hold framed pictures.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRFNWG2

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment