Friday, January 8, 2016

Product Review: 4"x4" Canvas Panels (12 Pack) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 4" X 4" Canvas Panel (12 Pack) by US Art Supply is made of 100% pure cotton. The canvas is thin (the edges don't stick out very much) is acid-free and contains triple acrylic gesso, which is primed for oil or acrylic painting.

I used one of my tabletop easels to paint on one of these 4"x4" canvas. Even though the canvas was small for the easel it worked really good for me painting it on that. It only took a few coats of paint to cover the areas that needed to be covered with a thin paint brush. I don't remember the canvas moving around on the easel that much (or really even at all). Acrylic paints worked well for me on this size canvas. I like that the edge of this canvas is thin. It takes up less space than canvases that stick out more on the sides.

A group of corn sheaves among grass I painted on one of the 4"x4" canvas panels

I'm still kind of a beginning art student so the picture I painted above is surely not a masterpiece but I think it does show that finding small objects to paint on these canvases are interesting and fun! I believe this size/type of canvas will be good for students and people that like to paint smaller objects.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019A5PXXO

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment