Sunday, January 10, 2016

Product Review: 20" Wood Easels (Package of 2) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

These 20" Wood Easels (Package of 2) by US Art Supply are painted black and made of pine wood. They are light-weight and measure 20"High x 15-3/4"Wide x 13-3/8"Deep. They will fit on a tabletop or a desk. There is a chain included that attaches to the back leg and the media holder. It will also fold up so it is easy to store when its not being used.



One of these 20" easels has held a picture with a glass frame pretty nicely on one of the display cases in our living room. There is the concern that the frame is too heavy for the easel but so far it has supported the weight. It would be much better for a picture to stand on it without a glass frame but it was the nicest picture I had accessible to test it. I like the look of this easel and the fact that the media tray is adjustable. The above pictures show the differences of the tray being closer to the bottom and raised about a few inches higher.
 
This easel was a small challenge for me to put together. There were no instructions on how to put the easel together in the package that I noticed. It looks like an easel that is easy to figure out how to put together so that might be why there were no instructions included. The pictures I found with the reviews of this product are what helped me to put it together. And one of my family members attached the chain. So now when I have any similar easels to put together it might be easier if they are anything like the design of this easel.

Not only has it done a great job of holding a picture but it would be great to use to hold a canvas to paint also!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015YL7U7U

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment