Monday, January 11, 2016

Product Review: 100% Pure Peppermint Oil by The Essentials Co.


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This 100% Pure Peppermint Oil by The Essentials Co. contains pure steam-distilled mentha piperita. It can be used for relief in many areas such as: stress, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, fever, and migraines. It an also be used for household uses such as: an air freshener, a natural disinfectant, and as an insect and rodent repellent. It can only be used externally. This oil should always be diluted with another carrier oil, unless it is being used for aromatherapy.

This Peppermint Oil has a strong peppermint smell to me. It has smelled strong pretty much most of the way through the cycle on my aromatherapy machine, up until it is about 1/4 full of water. Sometimes my throat tasted kind of like Peppermint when my aromatherapy machine had been on awhile, although I think that happened because I had put more drops of the oil in it then usual on accident. Peppermint is a pleasant smell to me so it doesn't bother me that the smell has been mostly strong; I do believe we can get too much peppermint smell in our lungs though too.

I think it has helped my respiratory system to be more clear and has helped me to breathe better. I think it relaxed me too because there have been times when I have felt really calm during and right after I have used it in my aromatherapy machine.

I'm very happy with this product and I hope to have more success with it in the future through aromatherapy!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#theessentialsco

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00WLMQHHK

My Video Review of this 100% Pure Peppermint Oil :



I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment