Thursday, December 3, 2015

Product Review: White Cotton Velour Fingertip Towels by Creative Scents

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This set of 4 white cotton velour fingertip towels has been a nice addition to my towel supply. They are absorbent and have been easy to launder with putting them through the washing machine and dryer with my white laundry. The edges are finished and are supposed to prevent unraveling.

These towels are sooo soft to me. I use them for wiping my hands on after I wash my hands and they dry them pretty quickly. To me they look and feel like the kind of towels that you would find in hotels. Since they are white, they pretty much will go with whatever room they are used in.

After using these white cotton velour fingertip towels, I am hoping to find some bigger towels like this in a four pack (and around this type of price range for bigger towels) to use after taking showers because they are sooo soft.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment