Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Product Review: Washable Markers Bucket Set by US Art Supply



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

 
 
This handy Washable Markers Bucket Set by US Art Supply comes with 4 sets of 12 markers (a total of 48 markers...there are 4 of each color to go around to students). These markers are also washable and non-toxic. The bucket contains the colors of orange, pink, red, brown, black, green, blue, yellow, and purple. Some markers contain more than one shade of certain colors (for instance there is a light blue and a dark blue in the set).

A picture I colored with this Washable Markers Bucket Set by US Art Supply

When I used these markers I found after the first time I set aside the colors I used that most of them were not dry the next time I used them. Most of the colors seemed to glide on very wet and smooth. A few of the markers seemed dry in the areas I colored the pictures on when I pulled them out after the first time.

Some of areas I colored in looked like they could have been wet after I colored at times but they generally left a minimal amount of ink on my hands when I accidentally rubbed parts of the wet picture when coloring in other areas. I put the pictures aside that I colored to a place where they could dry overnight. The caps didn't really click when I put them back on but they seemed to smoothly screw back into place and tightly fit back on the markers. I love that there is more than one color of blue and green markers in the bucket!

Since having this handy bucket, I started to think some of my other markers and art supplies I use might be more handy in a bucket like this too. I love how the bucket makes it easily storable and usable when the markers are ready to be used. I like how they are washable too, which means they are probably easy to clean off of plastic tables.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MR7HYO

Hashtag:

#usartsupply

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment