Thursday, December 24, 2015

Product Review: Ultra Slim Travel Alarm Clock by Accuon


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Ultra Slim Travel Alarm Clock not only displays the time after it is set but it also has a calendar feature. It is easy to use...just slide the button on the lower left hand side of the clock to the feature you want (alarm, time, calendar) and use the hour (month), and minute (date) buttons to set the correct time and date. It also gives the temperature.

The alarm feature on this alarm clock worked great for me. The alarm goes off with a slower pace at first and then a faster pace. It is definitely loud enough to wake me up. There is a snooze feature that I wasn't able to get to work, although it could have been an operator error. I move up the button for the snooze feature and a Zz icon appears in the upper left hand screen but the alarm clock never went off again after I moved that button up. I do not use the snooze button normally so that is not a big deal for me.

I like how this alarm clock flips open and closed. When it is open there is what looks like a little tray, it can hold some smaller sized post-it notes or even paper clips. The alarm clock also swivels around to the other side, it can be used whichever way: with the tray facing it or behind it.

This is an alarm clock I hope to travel with in the future because I feel confident that it will go off (as long as there is a battery in it). I wouldn't have to test a hotel's alarm clock when having this on trips either because I already know how this alarm clock works.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Accuon-Ultra-Travel-Calendar-Temperature/dp/B00Y3886QU/ref=sr_1_3?m=A2UZWWK26HKHOF&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1449099525&sr=1-3&keywords=clock

#UltraSlimTravelAlarmClock

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment