Saturday, December 12, 2015

Product Review: Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons by X-Chef


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This set of Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon comes with a set of six measuring spoons in the sizes of 1tbsp--20ml, 1/2tbsp--10ml, 1tsp-5ml, 1/2tsp--2.5ml,1/4tsp--1.25ml, 1/8tsp--0.6ml, each spoon lists each measurement. A small metal ring holds them together so that the can stay in the same place, even while they are being washed in the dishwasher!
 
I used this measuring spoon set while making potato pancakes (latkes). I was able to spoon out about the right portion of each potato pancake batter onto the skillet from using them. In the past I remember using a regular spoonful of batter, not knowing if it was the right amount of batter to use. Using this product gave the batter a more equal amount of distance between each potato pancake in my opinion. I like that it has a ring to keep the measuring spoons all together so they will not get lost in different drawers, or in different parts of one drawer.

These measuring spoons did well washing in my dishwasher; I haven't noticed any rust since washing them. They pretty much take up one of the silverware sections in the dishwasher, which is okay with me since there are six spoons they are like pieces of silverware to me.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014GPH7LE


#xchef


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment