Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Product Review: Plastic Bottles for Home and Travel by Marishi

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


These plastic bottles are great for home and travel! There are both 6 oz and 1 oz sizes in the set of 10 bottles. This set  also comes with both disc top caps and fine mist sprayers. The disc top caps allow you to dispense liquid that is put in the bottle through the opening, once it has been punched in the right position. The fine mist sprayers allow you to spray thick, non-oil liquids. This set comes in a nice zippered carry bag, also.


I used some of these bottles for shampoo, and conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner squeezed out easily through the openings. They are a lot more compact than the store bought bottles my shampoo and conditioner came in, which will make them easier and lighter to have to travel with. I use more shampoo than conditioner so it came in handy that I put the shampoo in a bigger bottle (6 oz) and the conditioner in a smaller bottle (1 oz).

I also used one of the 6 oz size bottles for mouthwash. It is bigger than the bottle I usually put my mouthwash in so I put it in the compartment that closes in between the driver and passenger side of my car. It seemed to stay upright in there. I screwed the cap off and poured it into a cup without any messiness from what I remember.

I didn't notice any leaking with any of the bottles when I was using them. When they don't have much liquid in them they tend to tip over easier but that tends to happen even with bigger store bought bottles as they become less full, also.

There are many uses for these bottles. It think it will be good to label the contents of what is put in the bottles if people decide to use them to store many different kinds of health (like mouthwash), beauty, and household products.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


This product is available for purchase through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01597KRQK

Manufacturer's website:

http://www.marishihome.com/

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment