Monday, December 28, 2015

Product Review: Plantar Fasciitis Socks by Alaska Bear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 


These black Plantar Fasciitis Socks by Alaska Bear help alleviate conditions associated with the feet, such as plantar fasciitis, muscle fatigue, heal and arch pain, and swelling. They promote better blood circulation due to the graduated compression that they use. They are comfortable to wear (if you order the right size for your feet) and use anti-bacterial fabric and no-slip cuffs.

I put these socks on under a pair of pantyhose and a pair of socks. I wore thicker socks than I usually do because it looked like they were stretching the toes of my lighter socks too much. These socks did a great job of alleviating foot pain I often have when standing up for many hours at a time during work days. Even though they have felt thicker than some other compression socks I have worn, I barely noticed I was wearing them at times. I didn't notice any foot pain on the days that I wore them to work either. I also didn't feel my feet aching on my drive home from work. Another great thing is that they kept my feet (and ankles) warmer!

These socks were easy to wash. I washed them in the washing machine in a lingerie bag with pantyhose. Even though it is recommended to hang them dry (which will probably prolong the life of them), I dried them with other clothes in the dryer and so far they have kept their shape.

Although these Plantar Fasciitis Socks will probably help a lot of people that constantly have aching feet (to relieve some/all of the pain), it is always good to check with a doctor to make sure these socks are right for you.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018Q817QI

#PlantarFasciitis

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment