Sunday, December 27, 2015

Product Review: Pine Essential Oil by Simply Earth



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

This Pine Essential by Simply Earth is 100% pure and Non-Toxic. It is undiluted and unfiltered and contains no fillers or additives. It comes from the needle and twig part of the Pinus Sylvestris plant and originates from Hungary. It comes in a 15ml amber glass bottle with a euro dropper cap. It can be used to help relax the body and energize the mind. It is said to be great for easing muscle pain, rheumatism, and arthritis as well as for therapeutic uses of Antimicrobial, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, balsamic, deodorant, expectorant, restorative, rubefacient, and stimulant (see http://simplyearth.com/products/pine-scotch-essential-oil).

I used this Pine Essential Oil in my aromatherapy machine. The euro dropper was easy to use, I just turned the bottle upside down and shook the drops out of the bottle into the aromatherapy machine. The drops came out a little bit at a time. Even before I turned on the aromatherapy machine it gave off a woody scent straight from the bottle. The scent reminded me of walking through a forest and woody area in the Fall where there are a lot of pine needles around. My favorite season is the Fall so the scent of this product has given me a good feeling when I have smelled it. It also seemed to relax me.

I believe that anybody that loves the smell of pine needles will like using this essential oil for aromatherapy. I also believe anybody that could benefit from the therapeutic uses of this product will also like using it.

#simplyearth

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment