Monday, December 14, 2015

Product Review: Onion Chopper by Kuuk

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Onion Chopper by Kuuk really came in handy to chop some onions when I wanted to add some to my vegetables. It was easy to use, all I did was put the onion in the bottom container and screwed the part with the blade on it and started chopping away. When I pressed down on the top of the device it cut up the onion in different places. What I noticed is that is would only really cut main onion part and not the outer level of the onion that looked like it was part of the main part of the onion to me at first. Most of the time it cut it up into just the right sized pieces for me, other times I noticed the pieces were longer and wider. If I would've hit the chopper a few more times those pieces might have been that size too.

I was able to rinse all/most of the onion pieces off of the chopper and the bottom container before it was cleaned. It was easy to clean in the dishwasher. I laid the main part of the chopper (with the blade) on its side on the top rack of the dishwasher and I laid the other part face down.

The compact design allows the onion chopper to be stored easily. It is a great small appliance/cooking device to have around. It didn't take a long time for me to figure out how to use it so I will probably pull it out every now and then when I want to chop up onions to add to food.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment