Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Product Review: One Luggage Small Organizer by Dot&Dot

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This One Luggage Small Organizer by Dot&Dot is great to use for some basic traveling essentials, such as a small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, a toothbrush, hairspray, floss, razor, etc. Part of the top of the case has a see through mesh panel (screen-like opening with holes), to allow you to see some (or all) of the items you need before you open it up. It contains soft fabric material through most of the case, is zippered and small enough to fit inside of a suitcase or a duffel bag.

This organizer is definitely a good way to help me keep my traveling supplies to a minimum, since I usually travel with big bottles of shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, etc. I recently obtained some small bottles to put some of these essential products in; I can now travel lighter when I put those bottles in this organizer.

I think this will also work well as a small lunch box, as long as there are food and drink items put in it that do not need to stay cold or hot, since there is a see through mesh panel at the top of the case.

I really love this small organizer and the light purple color of it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment