Monday, December 7, 2015

Product Review: Metal Heart Frame Mirror Lens Cupid Women's Sunglasses

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Metal Heart Frame Mirror Lens Cupid Women's Sunglasses use a heart shape for both eyes frames. Some of the benefits of these sunglasses are that they come with a lightweight comfortable frame, a durable polycarbonate frame, scratch resistant film over the lenses, glare reduction, a dual integrated ball and hinge joint, and gives 100% UV protection.

This is an interesting pair of sunglasses that will probably make many people smile, like it did for me when I first opened the package they came in and I saw them and when I showed them to my family members. The tint on them looked different to me than what I was used to but I think I needed something different anyway. These sunglasses did help block out rays of sun that typically make me put the eye shade down in my car while I'm driving. I believe they possibly saved me from having a headache from the sun rays also.

I love the microfiber pouch these sunglasses come with, which gives me something to store them in when I am not using them. Since these sunglasses seem more delicate to me, I feel better that there is a case included to protect them more.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment