Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Product Review: Lemon Essential Oil by Simply Earth


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

This Lemon Essential Oil by Simply Earth is 100% pure and non-toxic. It is undiluted and unfiltered with no fillers. The origins are from Argentina. It comes with an euro dropper.

This essential oil has a deep, lemony scent to me. It kind of smells like what a lemon cough drop smells like once the aroma starts coming out of my aromatherapy machine. I put about 6-7 drops of it in my aromatherapy machine. The smell is stronger at first and after about 15 minutes of the machine being on it smells less strong to me, either because it is supposed to smell strong at first or my sense of smell got used to it. I think it even might relax me because I often turn on my aromatherapy machine when I lay down to try to sleep at night and I think I remember waking up at least twice with the machine off, meaning I probably fell asleep soon after I turned on the machine and the aroma kept going until it turned off automatically hours later.

I like using lemon essential oil during the winter months because I think it helps to open up my breathing passages better.

http://simplyearth.com/products/lemon-essential-oil

#simplyearth

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment