Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Product Review: Fabric Shaver by Home-It

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Fabric Shaver by Home-It is motor driven, it comes with a power cord. It contains a 2.5 inch shaving surface, which will enable it to remove lint and fuzz from large surfaces on clothing, curtains, upholstery, and even carpets. The handle contains a comfort grip.

It was interesting to try out this fabric shaver because I am used to using smaller fabric shavers with batteries. This larger shaver has allowed me to get fuzz and lint off of clothing faster. I could see that lint had been removed right after I had used it on certain clothing surfaces. There was also lint in the see-through container, from what I can tell can be easily removed when it is full. Although it won't fit in my car console like my smaller Fabric Shaver will, it is good to have at home when I need to remove lint off of clothes and curtains. It might also work on our carpet, although some of our carpet isn't snag resistant and I am not sure if this Fabric Shaver is or not. The fact that it is motor-driven means I will never have to worry about whether there will be a dead battery inside of it.

I am glad to have access to this bigger Fabric Shaver. Now when I notice there is lint on clothing (when I am in the process of folding it) I can get it out to use it, instead of making a trip out to my car to get my smaller one.

I believe anybody can benefit from this Fabric Shaver that needs to get rid of lint on clothes and other fabrics in the home.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Home--Clothes-Remover-Electric-Cordless/dp/B00FKANXTU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1450283518&sr=8-8&keywords=fabric+shaver

#FabriShaver

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment