Friday, December 11, 2015

Product Review: Enchanted Forest Adult Coloring Book by Johanna Brasford


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Coloring Book is an interesting adult coloring book to color in. It has provided me a lot of relaxation when I have colored in it for hours using gel ink pens with the TV playing in the background. It has definitely helped me let go of stress. There are interesting games in this book, such as mazes, hidden objects, etc. The illustrations were inspired by the rural hometown of the creator of this book, Johanna Brasford. What I found interesting is there is a set of stickers that shipped with this book to use with the illustrations.

One of the pages in the Enchanted Forest Coloring Book I colored with gel ink pens


There are a lot of different kind of illustrations in this coloring book, from flowers, to animals, to feathers. The illustrations in this book are both on the front and the back of the pages. I found it easier to color on the front pages rather than the back pages. The front and back cover of the book can even be colored!

I recommend this book to adults that like to color.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0163M0W38


#EnchantedForestAdultColoringBook


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment