Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Product Review: Deluxe French Press Set by Lux Essentials

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Deluxe French Press Set by Lux Essential was fun and easy to use! There was an instruction sheet in the box to tell me how much coffee and water to add to the pitcher before I started the press process. I like how I was able to pour right from the pitcher, since there is an opening to pour it. The coffee grinds stayed at the bottom and didn't get into my coffee at all (or much) from what I can tell. This French Press has helped me to get out of my comfort zone a little more, since I am not much of a coffee drinker but have recently discovered I love coffee flavored with vanilla (which is the kind of coffee I made with it).


The first time I made the coffee I made enough for two glasses and added 2 scoops of coffee per 8 ounces of water, which is what the instructions recommended. It was very, very good, although with drinking it in the early evening (around 4 pm) it kept me up longer than I wanted to be up. The next time I only added half the amount of coffee and added some more water (since the water level needs to be at a certain point to press the coffee) and the coffee tasted very good to me in that case as well, and I feel asleep a lot quicker also.

The Borosciliate Glass from the pitcher, the press, and included scoop washed well in our dishwasher on the top rack. I like that there is an extra stainless steel mesh screen included as well, which can be used as a double screen or as a replacement screen.

Not only will people benefit from making coffee in this Deluxe French Press but it sounds like tea can be made with it as well. When it is not being used for coffee or tea, the pitcher would be great to serve water or other beverages in!

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/LUX-ESSENTIALS-French-Press-Set/dp/B00XZVSOZ4/ref=sr_1_143?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1441857030&sr=1-143&keywords=french+press

#luxessentials

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment