Sunday, December 20, 2015

Product Review: Del Mar Easel by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Del Mar Easel by US Art Supply is an A-frame easel that stands 67" tall. It comes with an adjustable canvas holder that will hold canvases up to 46 inches by any manageable length. The top part of the easel is adjustable also, which can help hold up posters and paper from giant paper pads.

This easel has been interesting to set up and use. I learned that the black plastic tags on the canvas tray and on the top piece of the easel slide into the groove of the easel. This is what allows the canvas holder to adjust when it is put in the desired place and the nobs are tightened.

It has a different look for an easel to me. It looks more pointy to me and takes up more space than other easels I have seen, but this might be a new modern look I am not yet familiar with. I like that the canvas holder has a tray, which will hold paints, brushes, pens, etc.


I am currently using this easel to hold up a concert poster that has been in my closest for over a year because I couldn't get it to stay up with tape on my door. It is great that I now have a way to look at the whole concert poster because I have great memories from that concert and it helps me to remember them when I look at it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment