Sunday, December 6, 2015

Product Review: Copper Ankle Sleeves by Primary Health Sports

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



These Cooper Ankle Sleeves from Primary Health Sports are for stimulating oxygen delivery to the muscles. They are for people that run, stand, or walk for long periods of time (especially on hard surfaces), and they are also for people who suffer from tarsal tunnel syndrome and arthritis and other conditions affecting the ankle joints.


I wore these ankle sleelves under a pair of socks at work. At work I stand for long periods of time, sometimes on hard surfaces, which makes my feet ache sometimes. These ankle sleeves were comfortable on my feet when I wore them. They didn't feel too tight. I ordered a size bigger than the size that is supposed to work the best with my shoe size because my shoe size was on the border between the recommended size and a bigger size, and sleeves I have used in the past tend to shrink when machine washing them (which I like to do over hand washing). My feet felt a medium type of achiness after a six hour day of standing on my feet. Since I ordered a size bigger than my shoe size, I believe they will shrink into the right size for my feet in the near future. I have washed these a few times already and it seems like they are compressing more into the right size.

I love the feel of the material of these copper ankle sleeves, which are copper nylon and spandex! I believe many people will benefit from them, although it might be good to talk to a doctor about whether you should wear them.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My video review:


I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment