Friday, December 4, 2015

Product Review: Compression Socks by Renard


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
These Compression Socks from Renard for men and women are made to help improve the flow and efficient circulation of oxygenated blood into the lower leg regions, such as the shin and calf. This product also helps to protect and support the lower leg regions as well. Swollen ankles and poor blood circulation in the lower leg regions should be relieved when wearing them also.

I like the design of these compression socks. Each sock covers each leg up to my knees. Most of the sock is black, with some gray around the back portion of the sock where the heels, back and bottoms of the feet, and toes are. If they were all black around the heel and lower part of the feet I could've tested them while I was working, but our socks need to be all black (visually, the part that is seen anyway), so I decided to test them at home.

The compression from these socks has felt good on my legs most of the time, I can tell they are doing something around that area when I am wearing them. I have not felt much compression in my feet and ankle areas. Occasionally when I am sitting down with my feet sticking out the socks feel very tight around the top part of my legs, near my knees. When I don't have my legs sticking straight out they feel like they are compressing those areas but are not really tight in those areas. They are great for me to wear for awhile (for a few hours), then I need to take them off because it seems like I can feel a tighter compression the longer I wear them.

I think these socks would be great for people that have poor blood circulation problems in their upper leg areas but I think it would be good if they ask a doctor if it is okay to use them. I hope doctors are already recommending this product to people with poor blood circulation problems in their upper legs if they help blood flow better because of wearing them.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment