Saturday, December 19, 2015

Product Review: Bergamot Essential Oil by Simply Earth


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Bergamot Essential Oil by Simply Earth is unfiltered and undiluted, it is also non-toxic and contains no fillers. It has a citrus aroma but it is also sweet and fruity smelling, with spicy, warm, floral quality. It originates from Italy. The botanical name of this essential oil is Citrus bergamia and comes from the fruit peel part of the plant. It comes with an Euro dropper with cap included.



This Bergamot Essential Oil had an interesting fruity smell to me. When I walk into the room when the aromatherapy machine has been going I really like the aroma. I couldn't really tell it came from a plant, although if I had ever been around the plant it came from I might've been able to recognize the scent. Since it comes from the fruit peel part of the plant that might be why it smells more fruity to me. At first the scent is stronger to me, right after I put it in my aromatherapy machine. After my aromatherapy machine has been on for awhile then the scent seems to smell less strong to me, which I like.

I believe that people that like fruity-smelling essential oils will like this.

http://simplyearth.com/products/Bergamot-essential-oil

#simplyearth

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment