Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Product Review: Basil Essential Oil by Simply Earth


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
This Basil Essential Oil by Simply Earth has a sweet and spicy aroma. It originates from India. It is great for use (when diffused) for migraines and mental alertness. The therapeutic properties it is supposed to have are: Antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal digestive, nervine, restorative, stomachic, and tonic.

My first thought was that the scent smelled like an aroma found in the kitchen, a spicy scent that reminded me of something cooked with vegetables. The aroma was kind of strong to me at first and then I got used to it and didn't notice it that much. The next time I turned on my aromatheraphy machine (when there was still water in it and I didn't run it long enough to use all of the water and oil) after I used it with this essential oil, I could barely smell the basil. So, this might be an essential oil I need to add more of when I turn on the aromatherapy machine the next time if all the water hasn't been used.

I might use this essential oil in the kitchen in the future, since the aroma is one that I imagine would be found there.

http://simplyearth.com/products/basil-sweet-essential-oil

#simplyearth

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment