Saturday, December 19, 2015

Product Review: Bamboo Fiber Bread Box Bin with Cutting Board Lid by Clean Dezign

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Bamboo Fiber Bread Box Bin with Cutting Board Lid is an interesting addition to a modern kitchen. The bread box is made of bamboo fiber and is natural white (looks like cream to me). The lid to the bread box is bamboo and can also be used as a cutting board with crumb catchers. It measures 15 3/4 x 9 x 5" with the lid on. It can hold bread, bagels, buns and/or pastry and other bread items. It can easily fit one to two or more packages of bread in it (depending on the size).



First off please be careful with this bread box when you are taking it out of the packing box and package. It accidentally slipped from my hands, although I didn't notice it at first there was a small crack in the breadbox and lid. So that is why I say be careful...HANDLE WITH CARE! It is a nice bread box!

Even though this is considered a modern bread box it reminds me of something that could've been used in earlier times also. It easily stored 2 packages of regular sized bread items in it and probably could've stored more. The lid fits on it really nice. It came in handy to use when I cut an apple. I used a paper towel on top of the lid when I cut the apple because I didn't want to wash it just yet but plan to after a couple of uses.

Another way I might use it in the future is to store my essential oils in; I think it will keep them altogether better. There are probably many, many more uses for it as well.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment