Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Product Review: Armband for Select iPhone Models by i2 Gear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This armband is supposed to be compatible with the iPhone 4/5/6 and Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, Moto X, HTC One Phones with a case. I was going to try it with my family member's iPhone 5 but was surprised to see it fits and works well with my iPhone 6S Plus. It looks like a perfect fit to me.

I have used it as a regular case and have wrapped it around my hand when I was checking email and doing some other things on the iPhone. It is easy to navigate the iPhone through the case's screen. It has a zipper to close the case. It fits inside my purse and seems to protect my iPhone really well.

I know this case is designed to use during a workout but I think it works great to put on a wrist during other times and on the palm of a hand like in the way I used it to check my email on the go. My wrist is too small for the wrist wrap to stay around my wrist with the Velcro attached when riding on my exercise bike so I'm glad I like using it as a regular case. There is even a place to put the earplugs on the outside of the case and a pouch on the inside to store a small item.

I love this case!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017WQUVY4

#zippercase

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment