Saturday, December 26, 2015

Product Review: Amazing Jungle Life Adult Coloring Book by Tali Carmi

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Amazing Jungle Life Adult Coloring Book includes pictures to color of the following jungle animals: Jaguar, Cougar, Tapir, Anaconda , Macaw, Piranha, Jungle Elephant, Chimpanzee, Bullet ant, Tiger Fish, Sumatran Rhinoceros, Orangutan, Gibbon, Cobra, Poison Dart Frog, Mandrill, Sloth, Anteater, Armadillo, Tarantula, Axolotl, Jesus Lizard, Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko, Proboscis Monkey, Rhinoceros Hornbill, Aye-Aye, Okapi, Mata Mata, Peanut Head Bug, Kinkajou, Cassowary, Caimans, Capybara.

There are a lot of jungle animals in this coloring book that I didn't even know existed. The names of the animals are not listed on the individual pictures, although there is a list of the animal names in the back of the book. I didn't look closely at the list of animals until later. I don't like what one of the names of the animals is called it sounds because it sounds like it was named after a bad spirit, but on the other hand I am glad that there is one animal that sounds like it is named after a good spirit.


My coloring project of the Sloth on page 17 of the Amazing Jungle Life Adult Coloring Book, using thin markers.

The great thing about this coloring book is that thin markers, crayons, colored pencils, and gel pens can be used with the drawings. I colored in it with thin markers. The markers bleed through the drawings, although they didn't bleed through all that much (the next pages have a lot of colored dots and markings and look like they can still be colored...and this coloring book might not be recommended to use thin markers). Colored pencils will definitely work the best with this coloring book I think.

This adult coloring book has provided me with a lot of hours of stress reduction. The pictures are only on the fronts of the pages so there are no back sided pictures, which are often hard to fully color. In my opinion, there is a lot of detail to the pictures. You can probably find pictures of the jungle animals ahead of time to determine the colors they should be colored, or you can decide for yourself what color you think they should be colored.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Jungle-Life-Coloring-Relieving/dp/1519643667/?tag=ebookpro0e-20

Hashtag: #adultcolorinbook

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment