Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Product Review: 100 Count Washable Marker Set by US Art Supply

 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****




This 100 Count Washable Marker Set from US Art Supply includes 50 different colors (different shades of colors). The markers are great for writing, doodling, coloring, and drawing. The set comes with a plastic carrying case which has a plastic marker organizer inside. I didn't realize it at first but there are 2 sets of 50 markers in the set, which I believe means that there are 2 of each color. There are a lot of different colors of blues, greens, and browns.

I used these markers for coloring in an adult coloring book. I liked that there were different blues and greens because I have noticed different shades of those colors in nature. They are thin markers so they worked well when I was coloring fine lined-drawings. They bled through the paper of the coloring book a little bit, mostly in little dots, which probably happened when the marker tips touched certain places on the paper and bled through. I also used these markers on a drawing I colored that was on thicker paper. I could not see where the markers bled through that paper at all, although I could see some of the colors through the back of the paper. The markers do not look dry to me on the drawings I colored in the adult coloring book but they did look somewhat dry on the drawing I colored on thicker paper, maybe because I used more of the same colors in larger spaces on that drawing. These are some of my coloring projects with these markers:

These markers on thicker paper with more color used
These markers on an adult coloring book

The plastic organizer to keep the markers in place came in handy for me sometimes. Since I was using the markers so much for coloring in an adult coloring book, I decided to take the plastic organizer out and not have them be as organized as they were when I first received them because it takes some time to snap all the markers back in place (in other words, I just put the markers in the case facing upward, without using the plastic organizer). When I am done coloring so much I might decide to organize them with the included organizer again.

The markers washed very easily off my hands so I think that parents and teachers will also be able to remove the ink easily from children's skin and tables.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MQQ2I2

#usartsupply
 
My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment