Sunday, December 27, 2015

Product Review: 10 Piece Premium Kitchen Ceramic Knives by Elegana


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This is an interesting set of kitchen knives by Elegana. There are four different sized ceramic knives with protective blade covers. Included is a 3" Paring ceramic knife, 4" Fruit ceramic knife, 5" Santoku ceramic knife, 6" Chef ceramic knife and also a multi-purpose ceramic peeler and microfiber cleaning cloth. It comes in a nice gift box also, that can be saved and used to store the knives in when they are not being used.


These knives cut like no other knives I remember using before. They cut very smoothly and deeply into the foods I used them for. I remember one of the knives cutting very deeply through a pizza I sliced with it, it cut really smoothly through the whole pizza. It was also easy to cut an apple with one of these knives. They can be used to also cut meats, breads, etc.

The food washed off quickly under the faucet when I was finished using the knives. I also washed the knives, their covers, and the ceramic peeler in the utensil drawer in my dishwasher. They did well in the dishwasher...nothing melted or anything.

I am all around happy with these knives and I am so grateful they come with covers to keep the blades safe when they are not being used.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01010MNG2

Hashtag: #Elegana_Ceramic_Knives

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


My video review:




I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment