Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Product Review: Ultra Omega-3 by BestPharmaceutical


This bottle of Ultra Omega-3 by BestPharmaceutical comes with 270 soft gel caps. The directions on the product label explain that 3 soft gels per day are to be taken with food as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a doctor or other healthcare professional. Ultra Omega-3 supports cognitive function.

I took 3 soft gels a day like the directions on the product label explained. For the short time I have taken them, my cognitive function seems to have been about the same. I was taking gummy Omega-3's before this so I think that gave me a head start with using this product. My cognitive function has seemed about the same since I took those for about a month and a half or so also, so I think a product like this takes awhile to make noticeable improvements.

I love that this product came in soft gel form because pills are hard to swallow for me sometimes. The fact that they were softer made it easier for me to swallow them. There was a little bit of an aftertaste with this product a few hours or so after I took this product on the days I took them, but I only noticed it occasionally.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment