Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Product Review: Travel Pillow and Pillowcase by Terra Friendly


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This is a air travel pillow by Terra Friendly that I received in the blue buffalo plaid. It is blown up and can be deflated whenever not in use. It comes with a pillow case that is blue and gray and a nice blue drawstring carry bag to store it in and travel with. It is light enough to put in big bag or suitcase; but is also big enough to use as a separate luggage piece in some cases when it is in it's bag. It is also lightweight when it is blown up.

I think this pillow will be good for camping. The pillow is big enough to not lose while moving around during the night. I like the pillow case, my first thought is that it is cute; it is a cute size to me, which is smaller than a regular size pillow and fits the size of this travel pillow. I could feel stiffness because of the air in the pillow. The pillow was more stiff the more air I had in it. When I released some of the air it felt a lot more softer and comfortable to me. The middle of the pillow feels the softest to me. It is definitely nice to have something to lay one's head on while traveling and this is nice to have when a regular pillow is not able to be used or available based on the conditions.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment