Thursday, November 5, 2015

Product Review: Travel Bottle (3 oz) by Dot&Dot

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 3 oz travel bottle by Dot&Dot is FDA approved and made with 100% BPA-free silicone and is food safe. It meets airline standards in size. It is handy enough to tuck away in purses, shoulder and carry-on bags.

I used this bottle to put mouthwash in and set it on my counter; it has kept me from needing to lug out the bigger bottle of mouthwash at different times of the day. The cap on this bottle is on the opposite end of what I am used to (the bottom vs. being at the top) but I still like it a lot. I didn't notice it leaking at all, so that is a plus. I poured the mouthwash into a small cup. I will pour it directly into my mouth from the bottle on some days also, then I will use the small cup from there. I plan to put it in my car sometimes, when I know I am going to need some mouthwash when I am out during the day.

I love the color of the bottle I received, it's clear pink! I am able to notice what kind of is liquid in the bottle. I might also use this bottle to put lotion, shampoo, and/or conditioner in the future. I believe there are a lot more uses of this bottle that I have not discovered yet either.
 
#TravelBottle
 
This 3 oz travel bottle is available on Amazon.com:
 

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment