Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Product Review: Travel Bottle (2 oz) by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 2 oz travel bottle by Dot&Dot is FDA approved and made with 100% BPA-free silicone and is food safe. It meets airline standards in size. It is handy enough to slip in one's pocket (if the lid is tightly closed), and to tuck away in purses, shoulder and carry-on bags.

I have used this travel bottle to put hand lotion in and it has worked great for that. It squeezes out a small amount if desired because I can control the bottle into dispensing a little bit or a larger amount of lotion (if it is held down longer more lotion will come out). I like this about this bottle because sometimes the bottles that lotion comes in dispenses larger amounts of lotion, causing some of it to be wasted if it is too much for one's hands.

This small and compact bottle fits handy in my purse and causes me to not have to carry around the big bottle that the lotion originally came in, which tends to weigh down my purse. I like that I don't need to forget my bigger bottle of lotion now on days when I need it if I have filled this smaller bottle up with lotion and put it in my purse ahead of time. Hopefully there will be no more or less times when I think  "I forgot my lotion, oh well!" because of the convenience of this small travel bottle to have handy in my purse! I also like the white color of this product (which looks clear to me), which shows the color and texture of what I put inside of it! The silicone texture of the bottle feels nice in my hands also.

This travel bottle would also be great to put my shampoo, conditioner and mouthwash in, for times when I travel. I think that I will be running into new ways to use this bottle in the future also!

#TravelBottle

This 2oz Travel Bottle is available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJAYSRI

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment