Monday, November 23, 2015

Product Review: Sleep Mask by Dot&Dot


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This Sleep Mask by Dot&Dot is also a lightweight comfort eye cover. It is a good remedy for stress. One of the great benefits is that it can be folded and tucked away in a bag, purse, or suitcase.

This Sleep Mask did seem to block out all light when I was in a standing or sitting up position. There was a little bit of light that crept through the bottom of the mask when I was lying down at some points, and at others I didn't see any light creeping through. There is a strap in the back that uses Velcro. When I laid on my back I could feel the Velcro, although others may not be able to feel it much or at all. It felt better to me when I was laying on my sides or on my stomach. After adjusting the Sleep Mask to how tight it needed to be around my head, at times the mask did feel tight in some places it adjusted around my head to, and at other times it had a hard time staying in one place because it moved around the shape of my head, then there were times it felt just right and didn't seem to move around at all.

This was a very comfortable mask to me. It kind of felt like a cushion around my eyes and at times I remember pressing the mask more against my head because it was sort of like a temporary pain reliever when my head felt sinus pressure in it. I was able to sleep with this mask on some mornings when I wanted get some extra shut-eye and it was light outside.

Depending on the size and shape of one's head will determine whether the mask will fit and stay around one's head I believe.

My review= 3.5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment