Thursday, November 26, 2015

Product Review: Sewing Kit by Evergreen Art Supply


This compact sewing kit by Evergreen Art Supply has the essentials needed for basic sewing needs. Inside the nice compact carrying case it contains sewing items such as 18 colored threads (with 2 whites and 2 blacks), needles, safety pins, a metal thimble, scissors, a magnifying glass and a colored marking pencil. This is a breakdown of what is included:

• Stainless Steel Scissors
• 30 High Quality Needles in Assorted Sizes Imported from Japan
• Metal Crochet Hook
• Knitting Needle
• 18 Colored Threads (in every color you could need, including 2 whites and 2 blacks!)
• Seam Ripper
• 4 Spare Buttons
• Tape Measure (inches and cm)
• 18 Pins (larger than the competitions)
• 4 Safety Pins
• Threader
• Magnifying Glass
• Metal Thimble (not plastic like some kits)
• Colored Marking Pencil
• Pack of Small Needles

This sewing kit came in handy to help me add a button to a shirt I use every so often. I found some light blue colored thread that matched the color of my shirt and needle that seemed to be the right size for me to use. I liked that there is a place to hold each item in the case and I thought it was interesting how some sections pair more then one item together. The scissors came in handy when I needed to cut the thread. I was kind of surprised to see that it contained a magnifying glass and a colored marking pencil but I am glad it is included because I can see why some people might need those items to sew.

I like that this sewing kit is small enough to be tucked into a bag or purse, making it handy to have available on-the-go and during trips.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment