Thursday, November 12, 2015

Product Review: PEVA (Non-Toxic) Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants Supplies

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 



This PEVA (Non-Toxic) Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants Supplies is mildew and mold resistant and chlorine-free. It also has magnetic weights, is made with heavy duty 10-Gauge Vinyl, and is reinforced with metal grommets.

When I first took this shower curtain liner out of the box I remember thinking that it looked heavy-duty. It felt like it weighs more than most or maybe even all shower curtain liners I have used. Although shower curtain liners are sometimes a pain and timely for me to put up, this one didn't take very long to install on the shower curtain hooks with my shower curtain for some reason. It didn't look like the magnets were going to stick but once I used it in the shower I noticed that they were sticking when I pressed them where I wanted them.



The small amount of work to install the shower curtain liner was worth it to me once I was able to see the benefits of this shower curtain liner. One of the great features of this shower curtain liner for me is that I can see through it to see where my soap, razor, and shampoo and conditioner are. Before I had to guess where I put them because I couldn't see through my other shower curtain liner very well.

I'm very pleased with this shower curtain liner!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment