Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Product Review: Packaging Tape by Zitriom


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This packaging tape by Zitriom comes in a package of 6 rolls. The size is 1.9 in by 55 YD. There is also a dispenser included, which is easy to put the tape inside of. The tape could be used for moving and storing items in boxes. The tape feels and looks kind of thinner than some other packaging tapes I have used so I am not sure if it would work for shipping purposes. In some cases it might need to be taped more than once to provide a deeper level of sealed protection.


The first package of tape I used didn't peel off very easily. The tape kept peeling in various places instead of one long stream. The second package of tape I used was easier. I took me a minute or two to find the end of the tape at the place where it starts at. Once I was able to get a good starting point the tape peeled forward in a long stream and I stuck it on one place on the box. I stuck the tape on the dispenser until I was ready to peel the next stream of tape for the other place on the box. The tape gave a steady stream of tape at that point also and I was able to stick the tape on the dispenser so it is ready for the next time I use it.

As long as one can get the tape started right with each roll and stick the tape on the dispenser when they are finished, I believe they will not have any or as many problems with peeling a steady stream of tape without it tearing off in different places and in different directions.

My review= 3 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment