Thursday, November 19, 2015

Product Review: Nature Art: Adult Coloring eBook by Ally Nathaniel


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This is an adult coloring book focusing on Nature Art. The pages are hand drawn. Included are some complex, highly detailed illustrations and also less complex illustrations to color. Coloring the pages can help people to de-stress and be calmer. The illustrations included are of flowers, animals, etc.

I received the e-book version of the coloring book.  I colored one illustration with colored pencils and I painted some other illustrations with a fine paintbrush; it was interesting to me to see what could be done to the illustrations with paint. I liked that the were many different kinds of illustrations.

The pages in the coloring book that I colored were interesting to color and I felt calm doing so.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment