Monday, November 2, 2015

Product Review: L-Carnitine by BestPharmaceutical


The product label on the bottle of the L-Carnitine tablets I received from BestPharmaceutical explains that L-Carnitine is an amino acid and it is usually found in red meats and helps the body produce energy. It also explains that it is important for heart and brain function and muscle movement.

I decided to use these L-Carnitine tablets because I do not eat that much meat and my body lacks energy sometimes because of that I think (and a medical condition I have). On mornings when I took one of these L-Carnitine tablets I felt like I had normal energy for several hours.  The product label says to take 1-2 tablets daily with or without food, although 1 was enough for me to start the day with. I plan to start taking 2 tablets a day in the near future because I don't really feel normal energy the entire day after taking 1 per day. I also wanted to start out slower since this is a new supplement for me. I checked with my doctor and I am allowed to take it as long as I don't take it at the same time I take my medicine.

I am grateful for these L-Carnitine tablets; my energy has been sooo much better on mornings I have used them!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment