Sunday, November 29, 2015

Product Review: Jewelescent 60 Color Gel Pen Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read. It is also meant for adults that use this kind of product.*****
 



This is an interesting set of 60 Jewelescent Color Gel Pens by US Art Supply. There are five plastic pull out sleeves in the box they come in, which store five rows of pens, with twelve slots to hold twelve pens per row. The pull out sleeves allow the pens to be neatly put back into the box when they are not being used. There are different kinds of reds, pinks, greens, purples, oranges, and yellows. There are some colors that only have one color available in the package from what I can tell, like white and brown. There are also interesting colors like gold, silver, and peach.


These pens have worked really well on an adult coloring book I have been coloring in. In my opinion, the colors come out with just the right amount of liquid. It is easy to tell when the caps are on tight because they make a clicking sound. I have used some colors more than once and they did not appear dry to me at all after their first use, which I am happy about. What I found interesting about these pens is that you can look at the top of the clear box and the pen tops indicate what color the pens are so the color you need will be easy to find.

Something fun to use for different age groups!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment