Thursday, November 12, 2015

Product Review: High Quality Stainless Steel Colander by KUKPO


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This High Quality Stainless Steel Colander by Kukpo has large holes, which allows all the water to be drained from the food you set in it. The handles are made from heat resistant soft rubber. Not only can you use it to drain pasta but also fruits and vegetables. It is also dishwasher safe.

I used this colander to drain the water after I made spaghetti noodles. The handles stick out more than I am used to but I am grateful for them because it seemed like my hands were protected from hot steam more because of them. Usually I have a hard time getting the starch out of stainless steel colanders (even after it has been put through a dishwasher) but after putting it under the water faucet for about 30 seconds I didn't notice any starch.When I took it out of the dishwasher both times it was washed I also didn't notice any starch. 

This is a nice addition to our cooking equipment because I think having one more colander that doesn't leave a starchy mess after it is rinsed (we have one already) will probably come in handy in our household while one or the other has been used and is waiting to be washed in the dishwasher.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment