Monday, November 2, 2015

Product Review: High Fidelity Noise Protection Earplugs by Ear Defense

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
These High Fidelity Noise Protection Earplugs by Ear Defense protect your hearing at a moment's notice. I look at this product as an earplug kit. It comes with 2 pairs of earplugs and a carry case that can be put on a key chain or put in a pocket. There are three flanges on each earplug, causing them to fit comfortably in the ears. There is a little white handle at the end that is used to pull it out of the ears. They are also washable and reusable.


These earplugs have been very comfortable in my ears when I have worn them, they looked more like a hearing aide device to me once they were put in my ears. I could tell they were there more when I laid the sides of my head on a pillow because the ends of the earplugs kind of hit my pillow. I do not think they are made for sleeping though. I do not remember them coming out of my ears when I wore them like some other earplugs I have worn.

At first I thought that these earplugs were supposed to block out sound. They did not really block out much sound when I wore them, although I don't think that they are supposed to. One day I put these earplugs in and one of our car alarms went off in the garage. I noticed that the sound was pretty loud with the earplugs in but it didn't seem to hurt my ears. That showed me the purpose of these earplugs...to protect hearing. I know I will probably have a lot of opportunities to use these earplugs to protect my hearing during times I need to be able to hear what is going on around me, so I am glad they are washable and reusable because I plan to continue to use them!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment