Thursday, November 19, 2015

Product Review: Double Dipper Pallet Cup by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


*****This review is meant for adults who use this type of product to read. It is also meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children who use are interested in this type of product for their children/students' art supply needs to read.*****

This Double Dipper Pallet Cup by US Art Supply is made of plated stainless steel and is very lightweight, weighing 3.2 oz. It contains two cups that hold 1 oz (30 ml) of liquid. It also has a lid for each cup and a bottom clip that will slide over the edge of a palette.



I used this Double Dipper Pallet Cup to hold water when I painted so I could use two different paints and not have to stick my paintbrush in water of a different color then what the paint was. I have heard it is also ideal for holding linseed oil and turpentine and other mediums for painting purposes.

When I was done using the Double Dipper Pallet Cup it cleaned easily. After I dumped out the water I used a sanitizing wipe on it and then wiped it with a paper towel. Usually when I have used plastic cups for water while painting the paint doesn't wash out very easily or at all, so I was extremely happy to see that there were no paint stains after cleaning this Double Dipper Pallet Cup the way I did after the first time I have used it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment