Saturday, November 21, 2015

Product Review: CP00341 USB Voice Recorder by aLLreLi Technology

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This CP00341 USB Voice Recorder by aLLreLi not only records voice files but can be used as an USB flash drive for files also. It can hold up to 8 GB of voice recordings and other files, such as photos and documents. This voice recorder will be ready to use after about 2 to 3 hours of being plugged into a USB port. On a single charge it can record for about 15 hours.

It was a challenge for me to get this USB Voice Recorder started. I didn't have any trouble setting the date/time, like the instructions explain. It was charged for a little while, but maybe not as much as it should've been because the red light wasn't coming on. It did record some sound movements when I wasn't sure if it was recording or not at one point.

After it had been charged for awhile (about 1-3 hours) I noticed the light came on when I decided to get it out of the box again. I set the date and time first. When I started recording I noticed there is a delay for when the recording actually started. As soon as the light started blinking it started recording about 5-10 seconds later. When I plugged it into my computer the voice files were located in a recordings file.

Once it was charged it worked great for me as a voice recorder (which is my intention for using it but I may find myself using it to store different kinds of files in the future also). The sound quality is impressive to me. I am planning on using this to record important notes I have when studying in the future so I will not have to interrupt my place when I am studying to find paper and a pen.

My rating= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment